Here I preset of my spare time projects. Every contraption you’ll find on this site is a one-off. No DFM, no polishedness. Just me bashing around in my nerd cave.
Projects include a lot of electrical engineering, limited mechanical engineering and a wild mix of programming languages.
Let’s build stuff!
Newest blog entries:
- PC headset TRS to XLR adapter with active phantom voltage conversion
- Fan and heatsink upgrade on the Rigol DS1054Z
- Ryzen CPU performance monitor tool for Linux
- Power consumption of Ryzen 5000 series CPUs – Part 2
- Power consumption of Ryzen 5000 series CPUs
- Replacing the aperture cable in Canon EF-S 17-85 mm
Erhalte Benachrichtigungen über neue Inhalte direkt per E-Mail.